This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) sets out the rules applicable to your use of the LaunchSMS. (“LaunchSMS”, “we”, “us” or “our”) services, including via our customer’s websites or platforms (the “Services”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive.
We may suspend, terminate or take other interim action regarding your use of the Services, if, in our sole judgment, we believe you, directly or indirectly, violated this Policy or authorize or help others to do so.
We may modify this Policy from time to time by posting a revised version on our website launchsms.com. By using the Services, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not use the Services, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others, to send messages that contain, offer, promote, reference or link to any information or content related to the following:
- Solicitations or Advertising. Any unsolicited messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements or otherwise.
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Using the Services in a manner that is or otherwise encourages (a) any illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activities or (b) materially interfering with the business or activities of LaunchSMS or harms other LaunchSMS customers.
- Infringing Content. Using the LaunchSMS Services to transmit any material, data, or content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Offensive Content. Using the LaunchSMS Services to transmit any material or content that is offensive, inappropriate, pornographic, obscene, illegal, or otherwise objectionable to any person or entity, including cannabis-related terms or images.
- Harmful Content. Transmitting any material, data, or content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs. Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the Services or any other conduct that materially and adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
Message Abuse. You will not create a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, email, or phone call.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement. We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to monitor content on and sent through the Services and to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services. We may remove or disable access to any user, content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We may also cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting Violations. If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.
Exceptions: LaunchSMS may not be able to provide at least thirty (30) days prior written notice of updates to this AUP that result from changes required by law or requirements from telecommunications providers.